Being an open source platform, Magento gives you a shot in the arm especially with regard to the designing of your e-commerce stores. Experts opine that it is the only platform deemed to be perfect for e-commerce development and fully dedicated for the purpose. As a matter of fact, Magento design spells a class. For instance, when you use Magento for your e-commerce site, you will have the full control on it. On the flip side, an e-commerce site built on other platforms such as the WordPress would fail to create that magic here with its’ limited freedom.
Many world renowned brands like Coca-Cola, Nike, Ford, and nestle use Magento platform for their website. All those put together indicates that Magento design has something unique on offer that helps the e-commerce sites stand out in the crowd.
Key areas of Magento design:
- Free website design: You can begin here with zero investment with its Community Edition (that is completely free for the users) and at the same time, it comes with a lot of free features. You will be happy to know that it is a fast growing platform throughout the world with its unique features bespoke to multiple business needs.
- Unmatched flexibility: The kind of flexibility that you enjoy with the Magento design, you can’t find the same with others as if it has an answer to every business need. For instance, if you are a marginal player, you can use Magento Community Edition that’s completely free while Magento GO befits small business needs. Again, Magento Enterprise Edition serves the needs of the medium and large businesses. Users will have the full control over customising the URLs befitting their business interests and needs.
- Easy coding: Coding in Magento isn’t a tough job since you can easily integrate the core coding with the third party coding according to your business requirement. Besides, the future upgrades of your site will not be hampered by the extensions or add-ons. The best part is that both the Magento and the third party codes are clearly defined there.
- Google features: Services like the Google Checkout, Google Analytics, and Google Base can be used with Magento. As a matter of fact, a host of activities can be performed easily in Magento. For instance, activities like content uploading, order processing, and traffic tracking become easy in Magento.
- SEO friendliness: SEO is the key to success of any e-commerce venture. The best part with a Magento site is that you wouldn’t need to install SEO related extensions. In fact, Magento has all those features. Hence, when you develop your site in Magento, you stand to benefit in more than one ways for sure.
- Additional features: Adding features to your site becomes easy in Magento that is written in PHP.
That’s not all. In fact, you can find more features here bespoke to the unique needs of your business such as the responsive design for your website that allows an easy integration of your stores across the devices.